Simplistic piece of software that adopts a step-by-step approach for helping you
run a live Linux distribution from a portable USB flash drive.
Universal USB Installer
is a very easy-to-use application that allows you to run a live Linux distribution from a portable USB flash drive.
First of all, choose the Linux distribution you wish to use.
After that, just wait. It doesn’t take more than five minutes and Universal USB Installer does an amazing job,
proving to be very effective for most of the supported Linux distributions.
All in all, Universal USB Installer is one of the easiest ways to make your first steps into the world of Linux and it comes with an impressive list of supported Linux distributions.
Simply choose a Live Linux Distribution, the ISO file, your Flash Drive and, Click Install. Upon completion, you should have a ready to run bookable USB Flash Drive with your select operating system installed.
Other features include; Persistence (if available) – note that casper persistence will only work with fat16 or fat32 formatted drives.
- Update to support Clear Linux and Pop OS.
- Update to support Sky wave Linux, and newer Knopf. Correct Ubuntu based persistent conditional statements.
- Update to support newer Arch bang, Arch Linux, Kilimanjaro,
- Dr.Web, and AntiX. Add support for KaOS, Pop OS, Bionic Pup, Emmabuntus, and MX Linux.
- Add persistence option to Kodachi entry.
- Include ability to see which Disk the drive letter of volume/partition is on.
- Set the Fat32 or NTFS Format option to format only the selected Drive Letter.
- Include a new option to Wipe Entire Disk (including all attached Volumes/Partitions).
- The Wipe Entire Disk option can be used to Restore USB drives made bootable with DD, or to convert memory sticks back to use a single partition with a bootable MBR.
- Update to support Pearl Linux and Ubuntu Gnome. Fix some broken links. Fix Solus entry.
- Update to support Quick Save Live, Norton Bootable Recovery Tool, and Hiren’s Boot CD PE. Created Disk Cloning and Recovery Tools Category.
- Update to support Kodachi, and newer Kasperski Rescue Disk. Add new category for Anonymous Tor Browsers.
- Fix various broken links.
- Update to support Super Grub2 Disk, All In One-System Rescue Toolkit, Gecko Linux, Q4OS, and Medicat.
- Update to support PureOS, CentOS Installer, and Ubuntu Mini (Netboot Installer).
- Fix broken Debian, Lubuntu, and Xubuntu links.
- Add filesystem type to drivelist.
- Include message box to notify of NTFS filesystem requirement for Windows to Go option.
- Add Windows to Go VHD option.
- Added more info for syslinux warning.
- Added Diskpart NTFS format option.
- Quick fix to correct Show All ISOs font.
Put Bit defender Rescue CD on a USB Flash Drive.
Update to support Super Grub2 Disk.
All in One-System Rescue Toolkit.
Gecko Linux, Q4OS, and Medicaid.
How to Crack?
Firstly, download the setup of Net Balancer from the given link.
Remember to turn off the Virus Guard.
Now run the setup to install and close it from everywhere.
Now use the key to register and activate the Program.
Finally, all done! Restart your device.
Enjoy the Latest Version of Net Balancer.
Universal USB Installer is easy to use; simply choose a Live Linux Distribution, select the ISO file, and your Flash Drive and then click Install. Upon completion, you will have a bootable USB Flash Drive with your selected operating system installed, ready to run.